Hey Hey Hey!
Welcome to the Day 6 post for the Countdown to my Cover Reveal series. Today I’m giving you 10 facts about me, the author of Wrong in All the Right Ways. Here we go!
1. My middle name is Alicia. (Bonus: I was almost named Megan Alicia Brownlee.)
2. I love Mexican food! Taco Tuesday’s are no joke in my house.
3. I am deathly afraid of spiders. They freak me out.
4. I’m also scared of heights, but for some odd reason I love roller coasters. I don’t get it either.
5. I am an introvert (just like the other 90% of the author population lol)
6. I am a HUGE grammar nerd. Seriously, if you ever need me to look over you English papers and correct your style and grammar, I will!
7. I won my first writing competition in 2nd grade, and I still have the trophy (it’s kinda chipped now) that I got from it.
8. I am a Ravenclaw. What else would I be?
9. I am 5’5″ and apparently, I’m shrinking. Not kidding! Every year, for the past three years, when I go to the doctor for my annual check-up, they tell me that I’m an inch shorter than the previous year.
10. I can do twenty-four á la seconde turns before I start getting dizzy. I may have taken a few years of dance back in the day.
Well, there you have it! See you tomorrow for Day 5 of the countdown!